DAIRY KILLS

IF HAVE CANCER OR WANT TO MINIMIZE YOUR CHANCE OF CANCER, YOU MUST BLOG HERE.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Now The Germans Know

One of my patients who is from Germany and has a home in the U.S. recently told me he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. His PSA at diagnosis was 5.5. I told him that he should immediately rid himself of all dietary dairy related foods and suggested vitamin D at 4,000 units per day. He went back to Germany for surgery. His urologist checked his PSA since it had been over six weeks since the initial biopsy diagnosis. His PSA had dropped to 0.9. They waited fro six weeks again and repeated the PSA. The PSA was now 0.09. His urologist felt that his cancer had likely resolved. They wished to contact me to get a copy of my book and recommendations. I have
obliged them. The known success rate with early cancer resolution has now moved to 30 out of 31 with a dairy free diet and vitamin D.-Robert D. Bibb, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment