DAIRY KILLS

IF HAVE CANCER OR WANT TO MINIMIZE YOUR CHANCE OF CANCER, YOU MUST BLOG HERE.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GOVERNMENT,GRIEVANCES and FAILURES

I told you that tonight I would talk about my on going effort to get some one at the government level to recognize the problems with dairy as it relates to cancer and at least look into the problem. Here is what I have done to no avail. I have sent copies of my books to almost all members of the black caucaus in Congress because African-Americans suffer 1.7 times the risk of prostate cancer as whites. I did not receive a single reply. I sent Robin Roberts a book because of her battle with breast cancer. I did not receive a reply. I sent Christina Applegate a book. It was returned unopened. I sent Senator John Kerry a book because he had prostate cancer. I received no reply. I have sent a copy of my book and a copy of the "rat study" to the director of epidemiology at the National Cancer Institute who told me it was too premature to draw conclusions about the association of dairy and prostate cancer. On my return receipt e-mail to this man regarding a copy of the rat study ( on the blog), I received no reply. I sent a return receipt letter to Kathleen Sebelius who is the head of the Health and Human Services which included a copy of the rat study and my book. She sent me back to the National Cancer Institute via a letter with a suggestion to contact a particular nurse in the National Cancer Institute. I sent a book to the director of project Zero, a national coalition to recognize and help prostate cancer survivors. I received no reply. I believe that the only way for this dairy, the deadly killer, to be recognized and studied at the National level is for readers like you to help contact your senators and other National representatives to read my book ( I will provide it to them for free ) and start a ground swell movement to end this National epidemic and embarassing lack of response by those who have the resources and the strength to see this through. Thank you for reading about my difficulties. I promise you I will not give up. -Robert D. Bibb, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment